Gwen offers a wide range of professional bagpiping services suitable for various occasions (see below; the listed services are suggestions based on most frequent requests, just pick what you want or let him know your own requests).
Based in Greater Manchester, Gwen usually serves the North West of England and North
Wales, and is happy to travel to any location.
To hire Gwen, click on FEES & BOOKINGS
A piper of great experience,
Gwen will leave your guests in awe
and make your event a memorable one!
Gwen’s performance at a wedding usually involves:
– Welcome guests to the ceremony
– Welcome the bridal party
– Pipe the bride down the aisle
– Play whilst the register is being signed
– Pipe the bride and groom as they exit the ceremony (up the aisle or outside)
– Pipe guests into the reception venue
– Play during photos
– Pipe bride and groom to the top table
FUNERALS & REMEMBRANCE CEREMONIES
Gwen’s performance on such occasions usually involves:
– Pipe the casket from the hearse into the chapel or play as the mourners and family arrive
– Play during the ceremony
– Play as the casket is lowered in the case of cremation
– Pipe the casket back to the hearse and then play at the graveside in the event of a
– Play as mourners leave
– Pipe the remembrance procession
– Play at the cenotaph
Bagpipes are a must for any Burns’ night! Gwen’s performance on such occasions usually
– Welcome the guests
– Pipe the haggis to the table prior to the address
– Toast the haggis and lead back out of the room
– Entertain the guests on request by the organiser
GIGS – PARTIES – CORPORATE EVENTS
Entertain your guests with fancy bagpipe tunes!
Please get in touch to discuss the performance requirements. We will be happy to make
suggestions and do our best to meet your expectations.